Crofton & Bowie HOA Lawyer
Tenacious Lawyers for Condo Owners. Fighting for Homeowner Rights.
At Skipper Law, LLC, one of our specific areas of practice is representing homeowners against HOAs and condominium associations. We are one of the only law firms in Maryland who are willing to stand up to these associations. So, when you need HOA lawyers near you, our law firm is ready to help you defend your rights as a homeowner.
We NEVER represent HOA and condominium associations; instead, we stand up for homeowners who are seeking a just and fair remedy to their disputes. When you need a lawyer to fight the HOA or condo association in your neighborhood, you can trust that we have your interests at heart.
Can You Sue Your HOA?
Wondering how to sue your homeowners association? We have the experience to guide you and help determine if you have a case. If you are a homeowner dealing with an issue or dispute with your association, we are here to offer you our top-notch representation.
We work for you, not for your association, and you can rest assured that we are dedicated to helping you find a satisfactory solution. Talk to one of our Bowie and Crofton HOA lawyers with proven experience to see how they can represent you.
We can represent clients in a wide variety of HOA/condo association conflicts, including:
- Difficulty relating to or denial of architectural change applications
- Preferential treatment of some but not all members of the same community
- Board dishonesty, self-dealing, or lack of transparency
- Elements from common area cause injury, illness, or damage
- Discrimination in the community
- The Board threatens or engages in collection and adds fees to your account
- The Board threatens to place a lien on your property
- Abusive debt collection techniques, including towing or the taking of property rights
Don’t allow association members to abuse their authority and position of trust. They need to be held accountable for their questionable conduct. Skipper Law, LLC has the experience and know-how to find a solution that works for you.
Our Crofton and Bowie HOA/condominium association attorneys can help you assert your rights and make sure that your HOA does not trample on them.