Bowie & Crofton Based Lawyer
Serving All Maryland Counties
The Skipper Law firm is a civil litigation firm that works diligently to
protect its clients' rights by leveling the legal playing field. Justice
is rarely served when one side to a dispute has an attorney, while the
other does not. At Skipper Law, we want the opportunity to earn your trust,
no matter what type of legal issue you are facing.
Skipper Law has substantial experience achieving favorable settlements
and case resolutions in the following areas of practice:
- Personal injury and accident cases
- Homeowner and condominium owner representation throughout Maryland
- Contract, breach of contract and collection cases
- Wills and estate planning
- Employment disputes
- Construction disputes
- Class Action cases
While Skipper Law makes every effort to reasonably resolve disputes without
the need for litigation, the firm has the courtroom experience necessary
to protect your rights when push comes to shove. Matthew Skipper of Skipper
Law is admitted to practice law and has litigated cases in:
- Maryland state courts (District and Circuit courts)
- Maryland appellate courts (Court of Special Appeals and Court of Appeals)
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
Because Skipper Law has substantial litigation experience, those on the
other side of your dispute will understand that you have the experience
and skill necessary to assert your rights in court, should that be necessary.
Call us today to discuss your case. You have rights, and we want to protect what is
yours. At Skipper Law, leveling the playing field isn’t a slogan.
It’s what we do.